1. Interpretation and Definitions
1.1 Interpretation The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Bavex International.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Bavex International, accessible from https://bavexinternational.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
2. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
2.1 Types of Data Collected
2.1.1 Personal Data While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
2.1.2 Usage Data Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
2.2 Use of Your Personal Data The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To manage Your Account.
- To contact You.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer.
3. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
3.1 Business Transactions If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred.
3.2 Other legal requirements The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
4. Security of Your Personal Data The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.